Forums

TopicMind, Body & Spirit

• Thu 11th Jan 2018 - 6:55am

My first experience with Kundalini Dance throughNeuro67 Review the chakras was with a great instructor: Yarah Volkman. I went to the first dance mainly as a show of support for my friend and when I left I was completely changed in a matter of 3 hours; My being felt like I had been ripped open and filled with the ultimate energy and light of the divine. I was almost lightheaded! It was the first time I had felt freedom in a long time in my life. My energy circuits were all sizzling from the fire, feeling untied, united and complete.... I was hooked... I continued through the classes and each one lifted me higher and higher and I felt ecstasy in many forms. The freestyle movement forced me to move my body in ways that opened me up, and as a massage therapist that is key for me in any movement therapy. Yarah is an excellent teacher and she was a huge inspiration to me and a great motivator to the others in the group. She created a very grounding and safe space to explore myself as well. I am looking forward to to the next series of classes, and recommend it to anyone that is considering taking Kundalini Dance. You won't regret it!

We live in a time and place of rare abundance. A profusion of products and possibilities is available and accessible, and we've grown accustomed to getting what we want, when we want it. Of course, this bounty comes at a price. The 21st Century demands a lot of everyone. We're 24/7 connected. Communication is instant and constant. With information a click away, we seek, learn, modify, manipulate and disseminate from the time we arise until our head hits the pillow at night. And thanks to new tools like Plurk, Twitter and TweetLater, we can actually continue our output even when we're out like a light. But is this good? Does it serve us? Are we well?

https://worldhealthreviews.com/neuro67-review

Please register or login to post forum replies